Local Business Support Institutions
- investment areas
- office spaces for rent
- Business Incubator for start-ups
- tax exemptions related to Special Economic Zone
- one-stop-shop service for investors
- help with recruitment process, marketing and legislative issues
- assistance in aquiring the status of Special Economic Zone for new sites
- loans for investments and financial aid for running business
- offices to rent
- coaching and training offers
- new Information Technology support and guidance
- educational offer of e.g. accounting and financial analysis, HR, real estate management
BUSINESS IN MAŁOPOLSKA
Business in Małopolska Centre – a partner of Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency, responsible for integrated system of investor services (one – stop – shop).
Activities aimed at improving the regional offer for investors in Małopolska and Kraków take place in one place. Our task is to support investors by providing comprehensive information services concerning foreign investments and export. We supply up to date information on the economy of the region.